- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 5 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups Italian-style dry bread crumbs
Makes approximately 44 meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, spices. Mix in onion soup mix and seasoned bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
- Using an ice cream scoop, or large spoon.. scoop out 1.2 ounces and roll into a ball.
- Place in the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven for 20 Minute or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.