- 2 Cups, All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp, Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp, Salt
- 2 tsp, Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Butter-Milk
- 3/4 Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts (or Pecans)
- 1 (8 oz) Can Crushed Pineapple (with juice)
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease two 9 inch round pans.
- Shred 2 cups of Carrots
- In a Medium Bowl, mix together: Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, Mix Together: Eggs, Butter-Milk, Oil, Sugar, Vanilla
- In a Medium Bowl, combine: Carrots, Coconut, Walnuts, Pineapple and Raisins
Add Dry Mix to the Wet mixture and mix until smooth. Add Carrot Mixture to Batter, Folding in thoroughly. Pour into two 9 inch pans and Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes (to an hour, depending on your oven), checking with toothpick. Cool in Freezer for about an hour… while you’re waiting, make the [[Cream Cheese Frosting]].